TOR – Budget Preparation Software ( Dominica, Grenada, St. Lucia and St. Vincent & the Grenadines)
Information required to obtain a work permit are as follows:
- Complete Work Permit application form (in triplicate) signed by the intended employer on behalf of the employee
- A Police Record /Clearance
- Contact Numbers
- Certified copies of educational certificates/qualifications
- Four passport size pictures (2x2.5 and of international standards)The name of the applicant must be written at the back of the photograph.
- Businesses are required to submit Registration certificates.
- A company stamp must be applied.
- A cover letter from employer; addressed to the Minister for Labour, through the Permanent Secretary, Department of Labour
- Character reference from previous employer or reputable person if no previous employment
Persons who belong to Anguilla, Antigua, The Bahamas Islands, Barbados, Belize, British Virgin islands, Dominica, Guyana, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Christopher-Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines and Trinidad and Tobago will pay a fee of $369.
A person who holds a Certificate of Recognition of Caribbean Community Skills Qualification, under section 7 of the Caribbean Skilled Nationals Act No. 32 of 1995, shall not be required to pay a fee.
Citizens of, or persons who belong to, Commonwealth countries other than those stated in paragraph number one (1) above, Member States of the European Economic Community and the United States of America shall pay a work permit fee of $1,105
Persons other than those mentioned in paragraphs (1),(2) and 3 above shall pay a work permit fee of $1,841. WORK PERMIT FORM