Eve’s Cove, St. John, Grenada
This property is currently an exquisite intimate boutique resort with amazing sea views and beach. There is great potential for it to become even more high end and exclusive as a “hideaway quality location”. The resort has 3 stand alone cottages and 5 self contained apartments. It’s located on approximately 35,000 sq ft of beach front land in the parish of St John on Grenada’a West coast.The resort also houses a 20 seat Restaurant with full Kitchen and all equipment such as Fridges, Freezers, Ovens, Stoves, Storage Pantry, as well as a Laundry room housing washers and dryers and a number of storage rooms.
The establishment has an excellent reputation and is a serene location. Views from the property are truly spectacular covering the Caribbean Sea and the astonishing range of sunsets and one is blessed with facing the west coast.
- Full bathrooms Air conditioning kitchens inc fridge /freezers/ stoves. coffee makers, seating areas / living areas Structures built from concrete and wood in a charming hillside Caribbean style vernacular.
- Existing interior and exterior furnishings
- 6 Kayaks with paddles
- life jackets
- 8 sets of snorkel/Fins/ flippers etc
- lots and lots of Paint for maintaining buildings
- Solar Bulbs
- Maintenance equipment
- Gardening equipment
- 2 Mountain Bikes
- 1 Jet Ski
- 1 Motorcycle ScooterThe property also has building permits and planning permission for construction of an additional 2 cottages (4 apartments) and an infinity edge swimming poolBeach frontage is estimated to be in the region of 600 ft or 200 m –
US 1.4 m
Tel: (473) 406-5527